Voting is a right and a responsibility of citizens in our Constitutional Republic. Listed below is comprehensive information available to registered in the Commonwealth about voting, elections and candidates to help all citizens participate fully.
Please use the link on the left or visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Elections Division website (Elections Division (state.ma.us) for information on various topics such as:
- Registering to Vote Online
- Absentee and Voting-By-Mail
- Identification Requirements for Inactive Voters
- Provisional Ballots
- Guidelines for Military and Overseas U.S. citizens
- Voting Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities